YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 6, 2012

one thing.

Hello! I shall blog again now. :D
So, I mentioned I had an open house yesterday
right? We were playing poker most of the time.
I kinda feel bad for Lydia though. She doesn't
gamble. So all she could do was look at us. Sigh.
But i hope she had fun in general! (: I suck at
hosting. LOL. It's my first party in 10 years.
Hahahah.

So epic convos:
1.
Me: That's my shirt behind you. *points*
Chen Kai: YOUR SHIRT? WHY SO SMALL ONE?
                 YOU GOT SO SMALL SIZED MEH?
Me: HAHAHAHAHAH.

2.
Chen Kai: Eh, I don't wanna play dy.
Someone said it but i can't remember who: GIRLFRIEND
SAY PLAY THEN MUST PLAY!
Everyone: YEAH LOR. GIRLFRIEND SAY PLAY THEN
MUST PLAY!
Chen Kai: *stares at Yee Ling* Ok. I play.

3.
Shea: *squirming into the gap between my bed and the wall*
Me: what are you doing?
Someone: He's trying to fit in the gap.
Me: *stare stare stare*
Shea: *squeezes into the small gap.

4.
Me: Chen Kai, can belanja me one ringgit ah.
Chen Kai: Okay, since i slapped you twice,
two years ago.
Me: REALLY AH? Ok.


Okay, I cant remember more funny situations.
HAHAHAH.


So, I should update about my emotional situation.
Uhm, I think y'all know i have been not very happy
these days. Hmm, I think I'm getting over the
whole sadness thing. I mean like, I'm still not like
entirely happy. But slowly overcoming it. Cos there's
not much use being upset over spilled milk. Plus,
people change. I have to stop being upset over
someone from the past. And when certain people
change to the point that you don't even recognize
who they are anymore, it's just so frustrating. But
anyway, we're not even in talking terms. So, no point
whining. And yes, I know I whine a lot.


You know how I've always wanted a guy bestie?
Yeap, still have not succeeded. And just when I
thought I have, I realized I had to friendzone someone.
Bummer eh? He's like a really nice guy. I like talking
to him, in a brother-from-another-mother way.
But i doubt he gets the message. Oh well. I'll tell
him some day. :(


Fencing is so pressuring. Ugh. I have to present
myself in a way that would make people be confident
that I could be their new president. And it's hard.
I also have to get ready for the tournament in
March. I'm so rusted already. I fear for that day. :/


Lastly, life without you is hard. But i'm managing.
I don't know what you're trying to prove. I can't
help feeling so disappointed. Like what I did was
of no use. You still went down that path. And of
course, I can't do anything about it but to pray for
miracles to happen, for you to just quit it. It's quite
impossible for you to change back to the old you.
So i give up on hoping you would. I only hope I
can be entirely happy soon. Cause' I know you
are. P.s, sometimes I feel like throwing a punch
at you.


Okay, gtg now. Going to some temple tomorrow.
Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone! (:
G'night! Much love. <3 Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment