YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 29, 2011

talking to the moon

hello, world. (: tiffany is finally back! :D
this shall be a word post. a long one.

Things happened lately. Shall not mention what is it.
Suprisingly, things could just go from good to bad,
in a blink of an eye. of course, i was super heartbroken
that time. But, i guess i got over it really fast, as i was
sad over you, worried over you for countless times,
i think i was kinda immune to the sadness already.
And for your info, im not sad anymore. Nope. no more.
But... I'm confused. All the words, the messages, to a
close friend? Bullshit.


But, how can i have "that feeling" back again. im not
suppose to have anymore feelings for you since a long
long time ago. I CANNOT! Grr.. I gotta snap
outta this. i see you so often, the feeling is generating
again. gosh. get out of my sight man...


i tried out for GR that day. (: Got in. i passed! :D hahah.
And i went for interact AGM on friday too. So, now my
FIRST priorities are my studies. and of course, taekwando.
then my second shall be interact. Focus on my outcome! :D
i WILL achieve my goal. (:


This hols, i won't be going anywhere for a vacation, cos
granma had a minor stroke earlier this month. so i guess
i'll be studying through out the holidays. (: i'm kinda
confused over sejarah. and math the chapter on circles.
especially circles. i really don't  get most of them. can
somebody please explain it to me some time? ><


Wong K. K. is kinda starting to get on my nerves. gah.
Tahan.....


My sprained leg is recovering really well. (: i can do
my kicks just fine now. :D today went down to KL
for our projects on sivik. it was okay i guess. dad was
tour guide for half our day. (:


I'll be getting the laptop i wanted from that IT fair
held in midvalley hopefully. and the Vivaz Pro i wanted
too. I want! hahah. phone screwed already. not going
to send it to service. waste $. buy a new one. heh.


that's all. bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment