YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 9, 2011

earthquake.

Hello! Sorry I haven't been blogging much
lately. I have lots of pictures of the outings
i went to. Shall blog about it soon. (: Going
out to One U tomorrow with Da Hui, Joe Yee,
Chel and Jia. Ming Ser was supposed to go.
But then he couldn't come at the very last minute.
SO SAD. :(((((

Oh well. I hope the day wouldn't be affected
by his absence. Sobs.

Today i went swimming with Sha. It's been
a long time since i last had a chat with her.
We had a long bonding sesh at the club.
Tropicana seriously has some unforgettable
memories. Last year, Sha, Ben Jing and I
had dinner at this Jap restaurant in the club.
Then this year, I went to the library there
with a friend. Then today i went swimming
with Sha. So yeah. Sha said we should do
this every week. Hahah.


In the process of finding happiness. (:


Bye guys! Much love. Tiffany signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment