YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 11, 2011

we found love.

Helloooo! So, the other day i went swimming
with Sha Lin. It was a nice day out. Enjoyed 
every minute of it. We talked and talked and 
talked. We haven't been having such long and
deep convos since last year. Hahah. We went
to Tropicana Golf and Country Club to swim.
We talked so much until we went into the 
shower room, and went into separate cubicles,
yet, we still kept talking. Well, shouting. LOL.


Tropicana has seriously many many memories.
Went to a Japanese restaurant there last year
with Ben Jing and Sha Lin for dinner. That was
the best memory. Then the other one, i shall 
not mention. I'll just have to say that it was at
the library and the squash court. Never will
forget it. (: I shall go swimming there with
JiaYun soon! Hahah.



Before swim! Sha is such a camwhore.
She was like tiff tiff tiff, take picture, before swim!
LOL.



After swim! And shower. Hahah. She complained i 
was very slow. Lol. Mana ada? :(

Anyways. DC is on monday! Time flies man.
I hope DC turns out fine. :D 



Yesterday, Jiayun, Chel, Dahui, JoeYee and i
went to One U. It was not bad. Had a long chat
during lunch. We learnt so many facts about 
guys. LOLOL. So, I've been saying this 
a million and one times. I'm very amazed at
the fact that guys would actually cry if they
lose a girl they really like. Like if they get dumped
or something. I always thought movies and
taiwanese dramas were exaggerating. Hahah.
Still, WOW. :/


Sat next to Da Hui during lunch. Which means, he's my camwhore
victim of the day. HAHAH.
We had lunch at Dragon-i. It was great. :D


HEHEHEHEHEHE. SORRY LAH GUYS.
I know you guys look funny and all, but like, I dont have
other photos of the day... :( SORRY.
(Hahahahahahaahah) :p

If you guys notice, Joe Yee isnt in any 
of the photos. Cos, he sat next to Da Hui,
so like, i didnt get to take a picture with him. 
:/ 


Unifi is coming on tuesday. SO LATE. :(
So much for being efficient. 


I'm getting happier and happier everyday.
The thought of my friends being there for 
me just makes me happier. I'm surprised
they can tolerate with my crappy attitude.
It's like, I wonder how they do it. Two years
with these girls. Ups and downs, but we're
still friends. Because that's what friends are
for. Hahah. I always say, "I hate you lah."
But for me it really means "I love you guys
so much." Thanks for being there for me
no matter what happens. I really appreciate 
that. (: 

Lydia, Chelsea, Jia Yun, Sha Lin, Jun Yi,
Love you guys! <333



I just spontaneously wanted to thank them. (:


Okay. Time to go. Bye guys. Take care everyone.
Stay safe. Much love. 



Tiffany signing off.






No comments:

Post a Comment