YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 19, 2011

cross-country.

Today was... well tiring. Hahah. that's all
i can describe. :P Im currently blogging
immediately after i reach home. LOL. The 
distance of the merentas desa this year seems
shorter than usual. I reached the finish line 
10min late. ==


Kay, enough for merentas desa already. I'm
too disappointed to talk about it. :/ 

Okay. Nothing much to blog about actually.
Bet that you guys wouldn't wanna read 
about my "feelings". Hahah. Then you can 
skip the following part. xD

The thought of you never left my mind. Never
did. remember during the holidays, we texted
like actual friends, I missed those times. I 
was quite touched that you answered my call at 
3am that morning, cos you were the only person
i could think of at the moment to help me. 
Few days before that, you told me you still 
liked me. That time, i was infatuated over 
someone else. I dare not tell you i like you too,
that was the biggest mistake i've made this year.
i should've told you i like you too. ): But i was
afraid. Cos you said we might get back AFTER
pmr. What if, what if, you fall in love with someone 
else after pmr? I couldn't bear to get hurt again.
I dont expect that you like me now. I just want
things to be like how it was before US, before
all the pain and grief. When we were still friends.
Texting, joking, talking crap in school. I miss you.
I miss you like hell. Without you in my life, its
really really painful. :/ When would i ever build the
courage to tell you that i've always liked you, never 
did forget you. haih. PMR. CONCENTRATE.. ><



Bye. That's all for this post. Sorry for all the emo
stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment