YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day.




Hey peeps. (: Tomorrow's Valentine's Day.
Once again, congrats to those who have a
special someone to spend it with them. Cherish
the moments! :D For those who don't have a
special someone, Its;s okay. don't get upset.
Cos Valentine's day can still be spent with your
family and friends. :D


For those who are STILL scratching their
scalp off trying to think of something special
to do for your other half, you'd better hurry.
Its just a few more hours till deadline. ;DDD


Valentine's Day is just round the corner, all
i can think about is you. Why are you stuck in
my mind? I just cannot bear to see you with your
Valentine's on Monday if you happen to have
one. I'm so selfish. I know you don't read this.
But i just couldn't squeeze out even an ounce of
courage to tell you i still like you. I hope she's
really the one for you. I hope you can be happy.
No matter how much i want you to be my Valentine,
i know you want her to be yours. And i cannot say
anything more.


Nowadays you don't even say hi to me anymore,
am i just over-reacting that you don't say hi?
Everytime you happen to come across me, you
run past me. You're doing that cause' you don't
wanna look at me. I know. :/ Even though you
don't read this, i hope you have a great Valentine's
Day.


That's all. Bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment