YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

dancing in the dark.

Hellooooo. I just changed my blogger template.
It's so pretty! :D

Hahah, so, today Lydia and I went to Chelsea's place,
supposedly to do our YE project. But half the time we
were uhhh. Lets just say we were using the netbook. :P
And we ended up visiting a few blogs and stuff. Then
we decided to camwhore with Chel's netbook's webcam.
So this is what brings me here.





Okay. Trust me. These pictures look wayyy nicer on 
Chel's netbook. :P Her mum is just extremely cute lah. 
She agreed to take picture with us some more. Hahah.
And i really have to credit the lighting in Chel's house.
LOL. It made the pictures like a million times nicer. :P

Lately i watched a few movies already. There's 
The Three Musketeers 
Paranormal Activity 3
Captain America
Nasi Lemak 2.0
Charlie St. Cloud

And, I SUCK AT STREAMING MOVIES.
Like seriously!! It takes a genius to succeed in
streaming movies. -.- I wish the internet world was
so much simpler. So annoying lah, having to sign 
up for this and that, then ended up all the stupid 
ads pop up and stuff. UGH. I friggin' hate it. 
Credits to Derrick for teaching me. Hahah.

So, im currently video calling Lydia and Jiayun
on Skype. :D



And, i skyped derrick too. he wore a hairband but
he doesnt allow me to post the snapshot. ):
so sad right? :p

this post was from last night. Sorry for the trouble. and like sorry guys. not in the mood to type much now. :/ so, i'll blog soon enough. bye guys. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment