YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nothing.

Hey guys. It's been awhile since I blogged. I
shall blog since PMR ended already and I have
nothing to do. Lol. So, I decided to have
this 20 random updates on my life since I
last blogged. So I shan't end up with a boring
hell long post. (: btw, it's really nice to
blog on iPad. :D


1. PMR ended and I'm supposed to be hell happy
but I'm feeling neutral. -.-

2. Lydia can't swim. I found out a few months
ago. Lol. No offense Lydia. Kidding only. :p

3. Iron Man is awesome. Cos he's Korean. :O :p

4. Thanks to the girls. I'm addicted to Tetris. -.-

5. A pair of Vanz are on my Christmas wish list.
(I hope Santa sees this. Hehe.)

6. Tv is the best contraption invented. Period.

7. Epic-est convo of the month.
Chel: Dogs have period you know. My
dog had her period.
All of us: hahahahahahahahah.
Me: I didn't know dogs have period.LOL.
Chel: yeah. And she wears a pad too.
All of us: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Chel: (confused) huh? Why you guys
laughing?
*laughing hysterically in the bus*

8. I had the bestest birthday ever! And I
credit them here. Chelsea, Lydia, Jia Yun,
Jun Yi, Xie Yi, Yee Ling, lastly, Iron
man Derrick Ee. (: we had lunch at Sushi
Zanmai in Midvalley after school. Had a
Surprise by Derrick. But still. I thank the
girls also for making my birthday awesome.
A robot necklace and an extra cute birthday
card from Chel. A plush toy puppy from
Derrick.(:

9. I'm in love with ice cream.

10. Going back to fencing during November. A
little nervous.

11. I wanna go see the fight this Saturday.
I wanna go so badly. :/

12. My finals results were baaaaad. But at
least I could manage PMR.

13. Cant wait to go food spree with the girls
And ice cream spree with Iron Man.

14. I wonder if it's possible to play Tetris
Battle on iPad. :D

15. School is HELL boring now that PMR is over.

16. I really miss talking to my bestie.

17. Lydia and I have nothing in common besides
the fact that we're both as blind as a bat.

18. I tweeted every night during PMR. :p

19. I am officially disappointed in One U's
Cotton On. D:

20. Lastly. Talking to you has made me a very
happy girl. (: thank you for making me
smile when i don't feel like it. Laughing
when I'm stressed and sometimes when I'm
sad. You smile, I smile. (:


Alright. Done with my 20 updates. :D hahah.
It's 2342 now, 12-10-11. This time next year,
I hope we're still the same. (: oh oh oh oh.
I saw my first moon bow during 09-10-11. :D
Hmkay. My post is long enough. I shall post
some photos for my next post if I feel like
it. (: goodnight everyone! Have a great night.
Much loves! <3


Tiffany signing off.
Much more than a Grammy award, that's how
much you mean to me. It Girl; Jason Derulo.

No comments:

Post a Comment