YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 28, 2011

sparks fly.

Ello. (: The girls just left These are the sampat
pictures from like 15min ago. :P Oh, we slept at 
5.15am just now and woke up at 2pm. :D hahah.
We successfully made our YE product. :D
Quite proud of it. Hehe. My room is a mess nao. 
LOL. My maid is gonna be so pissed cleaning
up my room. :P These girls are Tetris-crazy you
know. Last night/this morning, Chelsea got me 
to rank 13. -.- cos she played Tetris from my acc.
Salute to her man. 

So like just now we were so bored, i decided
to tie pigtails on Chel. Then Lydia wanted one
too. So i tied it on Lydia. So funny lah.
Then they decided to camwhore with my webcam.
And then Jia and i tied ponytails too. Like a
dutchlady. LOLOL.














And these are from last night. :DDD




Lydia keeps tweeting from my Twitter acc.
-.- hmph. 

Okay. gtg. Shall blog tonight or something.
Off to Addmath class. :/ Bai.


No comments:

Post a Comment