YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 28, 2011

fix a heart.

So. I'm kinda cheered up already. Sort of
lah. (: The talk and the texts reassured me.
I'm glad we had the talk, although i never
wanna go back there. Heh.

So, the girls are
at my place nao. They messed up my whole
room, twit-jacked my twitter, and we rapped.
LOL. Literally. We rapped Super Bass,
Love The Way You Lie, and Stereo Hearts.
Oh, and we rapped to derrick over skype.
LOL. Spontaneous to the max. :DDD hahah.
I think he was kinda freaked out and stuff.
hahahah. And i'm only blogging now cos
Lydia wants me to post pictures from Chel's
camera cos she never posts them online. -.-












We all look horrible. :D hahahahah. Can't. Stop.
Laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHHAH. Chelsea doing
some skip rope routine with my charger wire.
Lydia damn sampat today, LOLOLOL.
Laugh like crap today lah, seriously. They want
me to mention I love them. Hahahahahahah.
I love them lah. :P Still laughing. At 4.45am.
hahahahaha. Gastric though. :P hahaahah.
I blame all the laughter. OMG. Idk why we're
laughing so much. THESE PEOPLE LAME LIKE
CRAP. Hahahahahahahahahah.

Alright. I'm done. Morning everyone.
Shall go get some sleep although we're all
not tired. Cos we laughed too much.

Bai. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment