YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

bleed.

HELLO. I'm just blogging cos like i don't really
have anything to do at the moment. So yeah.

I went for YE interview today. I think I'm the
only person who thought it wasn't all that fine.
Cos i felt extremely intimidated by the panel.
Timid lah people, can't blame me. LOL. So
anyways, I think they liked our product lah, but
we sucked at selling it. So we gotta work on that
someday. (:

Yesterday i saw a tweet that said Kim Kardasian
is filing a divorce after a costly wedding (10mill i
think) and 72 days of marriage. I mean like WOW.
Seriously? But on the bright side, she earned a lot
of money from that wedding. Now that the divorce
is filled, the world thought the marriage was just a
money-making scheme. Which made sense. So i
have no comments whatsoever. Cos i'm just
mentioning a random topic to liven up my blog.
Hahah.





I mean like, they are kinda cute together. (: Well,,
until this happened of course. :/ 


Sad weih. :/

Oh well. Shall blog again next time. November, 
please be nice to me.
Bye. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment