YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 19, 2011

before the worst.

Hello! So, yesterday i attended my sister's grad
ceremony back at my primary school. It feels 
weird seeing all the teachers again. Well, i haven't 
seen them in quite awhile cos i only return on 
Saturdays for my taekwando training. Therefore,
it wont be possible to meet my teachers. So yeah, 
i bumped into Xieyi there. :D
Oh and my primary school friend, Foo Mun Yee.
The first thing she said to me, "You look 
f**king different, tiffany." LOLOL.



My sister looks so short here. Hahah.


Dad and sister. (:


Family photo.
So, my mum's wearing a mask cos her jaw is kinda
swollen. She thinks it's ugly, so she wore a mask. (:


Foo Mun Yee and me! (:


I so like this shot. :D



OXY. :DDD <3


This lady here is Tan Mew Ling.
She taught my class since standard 4 till standard 6.
Form teacher for 3 years straight. Well, i can't say i like
her, but without her, i wouldnt be where i am today.
So, thank you Teacher! (:


I love her lah, she remembers my name! (':
She was my science teacher and tuition teacher for many
years. She's a great teacher. She looks exactly the same
from when i last saw her. -.- this is weird. LOL.


So yeah, yesterday afternoon i went out and i was
soooooooo bored. Plus my handphone is with
Nokia Care now. So i camwhored with my mum's
iPhone 4. The shades were an option kay. 
DaHui says i look absolutely retarded in these.
I know, these are for fun only lah. I have actual shades
please. Pssh. Lol. I shall camwhore with my shades
soon. (:

Just got back from Taekwando training. So
frustrated today. Ugh. We did patterns/poomsae 
today. I understand that we have to be slow so 
the others could catch up. First round, okay,
we do slow, (cos all the black belts also can't
remember) second round, never mind. But third
round and so on, you guys should be able to 
remember. You guys did this before. And we
practiced this for soooo many times, these few 
rounds today are for revision. Don't you guys
practice at home?! One taegeuk only takes
at most 2 minutes. Seriously. Not exaggerating.
Don't tell me you guys can't find 5 minutes
to practice. Y'all make the seniors have to wait,
stand at the same position, with hands in the air,
legs bent, and wait minutes for Sir to correct
you guys. Legs bent, put more energy into your 
blocks and punches and kicks, very hard is it?
Stance also cannot do properly. What belt are y'all?
You guys don;t deserve that red belt, lazy to bits.
Don't even kick properly. Kick until like lift
the leg only. Basics please. Know how to 
point middle finger but cant even exert a proper
block. Disgrace to taekwando. I can't say i'm
good at taekwando, but at least i do every stance, 
block, punch and kick precisely. Not like you
guys, lembik-lembik. You dare to say you never
eat breakfast, i kick you. I NEVER eat ANYTHING
before training okay. Never. All i drink is water.
I also can do properly, why cant you guys? 



Okay, done ranting. have a nice day, readers. (:
Weather is weird these days, drink more water.
Sleep well. Eat healthy if possible. (: Take care!
Sorry about my rants. I cant exactly express it
to anyone else cos they wont know what i'm talking
about. LOL. 

To SPM candidates, all the best with the burning 
midnight oil and the hardcore studying and all. (:
Take care! <3



Bye. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment