YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 6, 2011

without you.

Hello. (: So, On Friday i went to Petrosains,
Suria KLCC with my schoolmates. And these
are the photos from that day. :D




This dino is friggin' cool. LOL. Its blur cos the dude
can't stop moving. Hahah.



I know we super sampat. We climbed on to this truck
thingy and took a photo. :D







Okay i HAD to brag about this. We're
supposed to hook these two metal rods
together, then find a way to unhook it.
Supposedly if you manage to solve it you're smart.
HEHEHEHEHEHHE.
I DID IT AND CHELSEA COULDN'T. :P
Sorry lah, This is the only thing i'm good at.
Well, besides Laser Tag. 
I gotta stop bragging. Kay, next.



Never ever not camwhore at a memorable place. (:
(Chel looks nice here. :D)


Okay, I gotta explain why do i look like
a psycho killer here.
Those goggles have a hole in both lenses.
Its supposedly the vision of a baby. So yeah.
I put it on and it was soooo hard to see
everything. Thats why i look stupid. :P



HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Chel and i took a photo at a computer there.
And just by entering my email address, 
they'd send me this photo.
(Pay attention to the caption.) 
LOL.

So like, the other day, i went out with Sze Yii
to the McD next to Centrepoint. And i was late 
by an hour so we only got to craptalk for an hour. 
Plus she went home early. So i ended up sitting
alone. Then i decided to call up my mum to come 
fetch me home. And so happen she was out, so
she told me to wait for awhile. AWHILE meant
an hour plus. I endured being kacau-ed by Malay
guys from idk what school. Cos too bad, i was
alone. -.- so i went out to the smoking area
instead. Well, of course it was damn uncomfortable.
Inhaled an hour of second hand smoke. But at least
it was quieter than being inside. LOL. Tumblr-ed
until mum came, after one hour +++. So much
for AWHILE. 


So she was showing me that the larger 
french fry was stabbed by a smaller one.
LOL. Retard. 
Hahahahh. It was nice meeting up with her. (:

Went to Ming Tien yesterday with Jiayun,
Lydia and Chelsea. Too bad we didnt 
camwhore. :/ My dad decided to fetch Jiayun
home together with my family and I. So 
during the whole journey home, we were
talking about being 30 and single. And owning
27 cats. But being successful. And not marrying
and lots of crap. Oh and getting a pet. Jiayun 
doesnt want cats. She wants 27 rabbits. I said
must save space, so rare hamsters better.
She said if save space then should rare 27 ants.
ETC ETC. Too much crap. :P


Okay. Bye. (: Goodnight. Gonna go play Tetrris.
Hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment