YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

waiting outside the lines.

Good morning everyone! (:
So, I'm bored and i shall blog. About..
Uhhh, Random stuffs? I'll write 20
random stuff about myself. :D Hahah.

1. I get cranky when i'm hungry. >:(

2. I like Maggi although it's unhealthy.

3. When i say i'm fine, i'm not necessarily really fine.

4. I like hugs. :D

5. I'm not exactly an animal lover, but i dont hate/
dislike them. (:

6. I'm addicted to watching tv. :P

7. I wanna be tumblr-famous one day. :D

8. I still read the note and hold they toy once in
awhile. (:

9. I over-think a lot.

10. I'm VERY insecure. Just can't help it.
Society is ugly.

11. I personally think i'm a bitch. :P

12. I wouldnt date myself if i was someone else. LOL.

13. I dont like exercising but i push myself to do it.

14. I admit, I do get jealous sometimes. I just don't say it.

15. I tweet A LOT. I think my followers should be
quite fed up by now. LOL.

16. I'm hungry, as of now.

17. My biological clock wakes me up at 10.30am
every single morning, but i can still go back to sleep
after that. (:

18. My abs muscles are aching, I can't laugh. It'll hurt. :(

19. My best friendS always make me feel better.
They're awesome. <3

20. I have a best FRIEND and best FRIENDS, weird
right? Hahah. best friend is Sze Yii. Best friends are
the girls i hang out with all the time. (: I know its confusing. :P


Will be painting my nails this colour later on. (:
Well, technically its a different brand of nail 
varnish but the colour is similar. (:


I really fancy knitted wear, cos it looks so warm
and cuddle-ble. LOL. I'm a person who's
like scared of cold one. So i like warmer clothing. (:
I should get ear muffs and a hat so if i'm cold
in my room, i have an excuse to put them on. :P


OMG. I'm like hunting for these. SO CUTE. :D


Okay, so i've been searching for the perfect handbag.
I came across Massimo Dutti's and Zara's.
And i came across this one on tumblr. Apparently the
icon printed in the bag is 'RO' and i've never
heard of it. -.- So i shall just get one similar to it.
From Zara. :D


Look at the 'staches. So cool. :P 
:{D


Mission impossible #4 Get similar t-shirt to that. (:
SHE'S SO PRETTY. 
Me: #foreverugly :/
(see? i'm very insecure.)


taken from handphone front camera.


taken from webcam.

FINE. My new haircut (after) doesnt really have a difference
compared to "before" but my hair has volume now.
Not just like wilted, and flat. :P I love
my fringe btw. :D
(yes, i know i chubby -.-)

Okay. Done. Bye guys! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment