YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hero.

Hello everyone! So, i haven't been blogging in quite awhile. And i'm currently blogging from my phone and somehow i can't friggin' align my words like how i usually do. Cos when i press "enter" on my keypad, the blinking vertical line doesnt return to the line below. So annoying. lol. My great reasoning for not blogging, is that my laptop is currently confiscated by my mum, along with my broadband. So even if i wanna curi-curi plug the broadband into the desktop also cannot. My mum is evil. But not as evil as my brother. -.- He was the one who backstabbed me, so that i would be punished by my mum. We have an interesting relationship. Hahah. I shall blog when i have my laptop back. Which is this friday night. (: a shout out to all SPM candidates, all the best! (: goodnight everyone. Bye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment