YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 11, 2011

boston.

Hey! So, i decided not to private my blog, cos
then it can continue to be a reminder to
certain stuffs. Cos my main mission is to share
my happiness through this blog. And if i don't
talk about unhappy stuff, they'll slowly be
forgotten permanently or temporarily. It doesn't
matter. (: So yeah, I hope i've made the right
decision. If i do regret, i can always private it
another time. (:

So, this is a text post, cos i haven't been out
in awhile. I think the girls and i are going for
karaoke and bowling on monday. At the Curve.
I hope it'll be on! :D Then on thursday, we
plan to go to Xie Yi's place to watch movie
and chill. Hehe. I really wanna go out with
my primary school friends though. We need to
catch up. :P

Today, i went to school, supposedly to get
my textbooks for form4 and the school magazine.
So at last i didn't get to collect my textbooks,
cos Pn. Shamini told us to get it next year. -.-
She said (*clears throat*), "When i give y'all
a date, you follow it, or not you'll have to come
next year to get it, you might not even get it
next year." -.- My reaction: (thinks in my mind)
OOOOOOOH, I'M SO SCARED I WON'T
GET TEXTBOOKS FOR NEXT YEAR. :OOOO
-.- Pssh, whatever. Lol.

Btw, we played Monopoly Deal like sooooo many
times today. I think i'm getting the hang of it.
First win today! :D hehe. I suck at games. Any
game. Lol. But it was fun playing it again and again. (:
The yearbook was not bad, i guess, I, obviously
look horrible in the class photo. ugh. Cameras hate
me. Mirrors are awesomer. :( I wish they'd invent
a mirror that captures images, transports them to a
usb drive, then we can upload the images to the
computer. LOL. I have awesome imagination.
And ideas. This is why i should get the post. I ran
for Sales Director 2012 yesterday. It was an
impromptu interview for me. But i think it wasn't bad.
But not outstanding either. Oh well. I hope i get the
post. Then at least i have something pretty that ends
up in my resume next time. Hahah. Actually come to
think of it, at first i wasn't sure if i'd end up liking this
post, but now it is kinda interesting. (:

Okay, I shall go shower now. Tired and dirty ttm.
Gonna nap after this. Night night everyone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment