YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 18, 2011

what hurts the most.

Hello! I'm currently in the car now on my laptop, 
so by the time i finish typing this post, it'll probably
be like at night or something. LOL. Cos i procrastinate.
Hehe. So, last night i was like soooooo bored. Cos
i had the laptop, to back up my phone, but my mum
still had the broadband, so no point lah right? -.-
So i decided to camwhore with my webcam. Hahah.
I picked up random stuff on my table, and started 
camwhoring. :P






So, this was a note by Ming Ser and Da Hui. Not sure
which one of them wrote it. But it says,

*imagine M.I. song playing
in the background

Mission Impossible #1:
Operation
T hrow
I t
F ar
F ar
A way
N
Y ell

hahahh. Funny and lame. I know. :P



This is a fish i folded out of paper when i was attending a 
PMR seminar awhile ago. And i was soooo
bored, i decided to fold it while the old man was 
giving his speech. LOL.



Pretty right? Samuel drew it awhile ago. :D
Last year he drew me sleeping on an exam question 
paper. Hahahah. During exam. :P I'm still
keeping it, but i gotta find it. I think i blogged about it
before though. :D


The other day chel lent me her necklace. I didnt return it
to her yet. Forgotten to when i left the karaoke room.
Shall return it to her when i see her again. (:


My hair very messy. Hahah, Me likey. (:



So, i just got back from my sister's primary school 
graduation ceremony. Since i dont have my phone
with me right now, i took photos with my mum's
phone. I'll upload it if i feel like it. Hah. Met Xieyi
there just now cos i forgotten her brother was 12. 
LOL. She didnt tell me she was going. -.- 


Anyways, I shall go watch dramas now and get all
depressed over my life. :P It occurs a lot. 
Shall blog about my day out with the girls soon.
Too lazy to blog about it. I'm sure Lydia would.
So i shall just attach her blog link in my next post
if i see her blogging about it. (:


So, i shall just talk about a friend here. I'm sorry.
But i had to rant. 

I never knew you were THIS arrogant. I'm sorry.
but it's like i dont know you anymore. We used 
to be the awesome duo. Many people supported
us, we were a team. I like your personality. But
when you talk about your success, i get really
annoyed. I know you're all that now, but you 
had to boast? When you speak of your religion,
i get even more annoyed. I mean like, we live in
a society where everyone respects each others'
religion. You dont have to keep criticizing my
religion to make yours look good. I was once 
your religion okay. I know. You have to seriously
stop that or no one would wanna befriend you.
After one year plus, you're still like that. It really
annoys me. But to tell you off, its mean. I'll
find a way soon. :/



Okay. Done. Bye guys! (: 


Good luck to all SPM candidates! <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment